on Friday, April 16, 2010

The sky was gloomy when I change to my swim gear. Looking at the sky the moment I step out from the changing room, the uncle in front was doing exactly the same. Just that he's still in his working attire. He looked at me and smile... "got lightning over there, dunno can swim or not". I pondered a while but was still having the "JUZ DO IT" mentality. I jump in to the pool while uncle walk out and say he'll give it a miss. Another uncle who has already done many many laps teach me how to tell if the lightning is near us. Count to 10 blah blah blah... and he concluded that it's still far away..safe to swim.....

So I went...... 1 lap...stop.. check out the sky. Darrkkkkk.........Another lap back. Stop. Check out... Lagi darkkk.....I chicken out, went for shower and watch DVD :)

Oh btw...it's a wise choice to chicken out cuz it pours like no tomorrow after that......

0 comments: